The US Postal Solutions Companies offers:
Mail Delivery Services For Residence Halls & On/Off-Campus Student Housing Apartments
Inbound Package Management Software (Cloud-Hosted SaaS – Worldwide) at PackageLog.com
Outsource Your Mail Center, Residence Hall or Student Housing Mail Delivery
Founded by college-students and now in our 13th year, US Postal Solutions manages by-hand, daily mail delivery for 35,000+ on/off-campus student housing (and military) residents with a superior level of customer service offered seven-days-per-week.
Eliminate the burden of self mail-delivery, theft, loss, and ongoing parent complaints by transitioning your existing on/off-campus student housing or residence hall mail management services with US Postal Solutions. Every client receives access to 24/7/365 live-operator toll free customer service via telephone, SMS, social media outlets, and a dedicated resident portal (accessible by smartphone or online).
Our PackageLog(TM) software has been developed from our decades of experience in student housing mail delivery services. US Postal Solutions offers cloud-hosted inbound package logging software (specifically designed for residence halls & student housing) included complimentary for all mail delivery management clients.
No Retail Space Required | Nationwide Service | PackageLog.com
US Postal Solutions actively sponsors and participates in many national associations, including but not limited to:
- Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-i)
- Gold Star Sponsor (top level) of the Mid-Atlantic Association of College and University Housing Officers (MACUHO)
- Platinum Sponsor (top level) of the Southeastern Association of Housing Officers Annual Conference (SEAHO)
- Conference Sponsor Upper-Midwest Region – ACUHO (UMR-ACUHO)
- Member of the Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
- Platinum Sponsor (top level) of the North Central Florida Apartment Association
- Preferred Vendor and Product Service Council Member, Florida Apartment Association
- Supplier and Student Housing Committee Member of the National Apartment Association